- No client or advisory relationship: There is no client or other advisory relationship between you and Dawson + Sawyer Realty Limited. Dawson + Sawyer Realty Limited represents only the various Dawson + Sawyer companies that are developing the communities described on this website.
- Obtain advice from your own advisors: You should obtain advice from your own advisors when purchasing a home, such as realtors, lawyers or notaries public when purchasing a home. The links on this website are not endorsements of the information provided on the linked sites. Dawson + Sawyer is not providing real estate advice or investment advice to you.
- Independently verify information: This website, and any e-mail or other communications with Dawson + Sawyer, are provided for general information only and may not be accurate. You should not rely on the information provided on this website because it may not be up to date or intended for the purpose for which you use it. Dawson + Sawyer makes reasonable efforts to only post accurate information on this website, and will correct any inaccuracies that come to our attention, but Dawson + Sawyer does not represent or warrant to you that the information on this website is accurate or suitable for any particular purpose. It is your responsibility to independently verify information that you may obtain from this website.
- Use at your own risk and agreement not to make claims: Your use of this website is at your own risk entirely. By using this website, you agree that Dawson + Sawyer and its affiliated companies and their officers, directors, employees and representatives are not liable for any loss or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of your use of this website in any manner whatsoever. For greater certainty, without limiting the generality of the above, you agree by using this website that you will not make a claim under any circumstances for any sort of damages whatsoever pertaining to reliance on information found on this website, whether direct, indirect, or otherwise, even if such damages are reasonably foreseeable.
- Copyright: This website contains trade-marks, text, images, sounds, graphics, videos, software and other intellectual property (the ” Dawson + Sawyer Website Content”) belonging to Dawson + Sawyer or licensed for use by Dawson + Sawyer which is protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws. Dawson + Sawyer grants you a limited license to display or print Website Content for your own personal non-commercial use only. If you wish to use the Website Content in any other way, you must first obtain written permission from Dawson + Sawyer.
USE OF INFORMATION.
The information contained on the Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site is provided for your private use and without responsibility on the part of the Dawson + Sawyer family of companies. The material and information provided on the Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site is for general reference only. The material and information on the Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site is not provided for the purpose of professional or legal advice. Potential purchasers should seek professional advice or legal advice and complete their own independent investigations prior to purchasing a home.
Information contained in the Dawson + Sawyer Web Site, including information relating to construction methods, pricing and availability, does not necessarily apply to each home and is subject to change at any time. Although we attempt to provide accurate information, the Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. The Dawson + Sawyer family of companies assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site, and makes no commitment to update such information.
NO OFFER TO SELL
No information or material on the Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site is to be considered to be an offer to sell a home.
You recognize that each community is developed by the company(ies) noted in the disclosure statement.
The information on the Dawson + Sawyer Web site, including without limitation all design, text, images, photographs, press releases, and other information, are protected under Canadian and other copyright laws. Any trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the Dawson + Sawyer web site may not be used without the prior written consent of the owner and without proper acknowledgement.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Dawson + Sawyer Web Site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued used of the Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Dawson + Sawyer Web Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Dawson + Sawyer Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Dawson+ Sawyer Web Site may contain links to third party Web sites (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM AND RELEASE EACH OF THE DAWSON + SAWYER COMPANIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, SOLICITORS’ FEES AND COSTS, OR CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, EVEN IF DAWSON + SAWYER IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS) THIS DAWSON + SAWYER WEB SITE OR THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE DAWSON + SAWYER WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN THE DAWSON + SAWYER WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
If any one or more of the provisions contained in this agreement should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect in any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision or provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired thereby in any other jurisdiction and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein will not in any way be affected or impaired thereby, unless in either case as a result of such determination this agreement would fail in its essential purpose.
Enjoy your new townhomes Responsibly.