Dawson + Sawyer townhomes offer modern spacious interiors built to the highest standard. Key features of our Two, Three + Four bedroom townhomes include shingle style architecture, side-by-side parking, main floor powder rooms, and sunken living rooms. Dawson + Sawyer homes are situated in both established and emerging neighbourhoods on major transit + commuter routes within walking distance to shopping, recreation, restaurants and schools.
With each new project, we are committed to delivering unparalleled quality and lasting value to homeowners. To learn more, please view our townhomes.
Dawson + Sawyer Communities
Take a look at some of our townhome communities built throughout the Lower Mainland.
Be proud of what you do. If you believe you would be a good fit for one of the following positions, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review all construction plans, and create the construction schedule prior to construction start dates.
- Liaise with the construction manager on the selection of the construction team for projects, review of construction budgets, as well as the mobilization plan.
- Diligently manage Project Schedules to ensure critical path milestones are achieved or exceeded.
- Oversee all project onsite activities, including scheduling & coordinating contractors, leading staff, and report any issues to the construction manager.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are being met and proper procedures are followed at all times.
- Assist the Construction Manager with other duties as required.
- Offers leadership and encouragement to team members.
- 5+ years’ experience overseeing site’s in the residential construction industry (specializing in wood frame multi-family projects).
- A positive forward thinking, solutions-orientated attitude.
- An aptitude for learning.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior problem solving and team player qualities.
- High level of professionalism.
- Please include compensation requirements when applying.